The Business Development Advisor (BDA) will be accountable for achieving pipeline, sales, and business development outcomes that meet or exceeds targets. The BDA would be responsible for identifying strategic opportunities and developing new clients. The BDA is expected to demonstrate or develop a comprehensive understanding of SkyPunch Technologies offerings and services, financial drivers and imperatives, and to develop and maintain relationships that benefit SkyPunch Technologies. The role includes an individual sales contributor target that will be associated with the remuneration package.
- Participate and engage directly in market-facing activities
- Assume a leadership role for Stage 0 deals including new business meeting presentation and material creation
- Personally develop and sustain SkyPunch Technologies and alliance partner executive relationships through personal meetings, presentations, business networking and/or other business or social gatherings
- Identify and qualify specific sales opportunities and effectively work with internal teams to design and present solutions.
- Focus on creating profitable client engagements or relationships.
- Understand and stay current with technology trends and new solutions in the market
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of different technology solutions; and effectively articulate SkyPunch Technologies’ solution offerings and capabilities
- Help develop and maintain sales collateral specific to key solution areas
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BSc) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- 2 to 3+ years of relevant working experience in sales or marketing roles
- Solution-oriented attitude - no challenge is too big
- Leadership experience of small to medium size teams
- Very good communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to make the bridge between business and IT and a focus on business value of the IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Employment will be initially on a 12 month part-time contract basis with the possibility of moving to a permanent position. You will be based in our well-located Melbourne office, with access to good public transport (trams and trains).
If the above sounds like you and you would like to apply for the position, please email email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, a CV and a transcript of your academic results. If we would like to interview you, we’ll be in touch.